23 February 2011, Conrad Istanbul, Turkey.
It was jointly organized by ISIS Malaysia, the International Movement for a Just World (JUST) Malaysia, and Civilization Studies Center (MEDAM), Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey.
Session 2 of Conference: The Global Movement for Justice, Peace & Dignity – BBC World Debate was broadcasted by BBC. Avaiable at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/9422726.stm
The debate featured the The Hon Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak, Prime Minister of Malaysia; The Hon Ali Babacan, Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey; Dr Anies Baswedan, President, Paramadina University, Indonesia; Mr Khalid Abdulla-Janahi, Vice Chairman/Co-Founder Arab Business Council; and Prof Dr Nilufer Narli, Professor of Political Sociology, Bahcesehir University, Istanbul.
- Session 1 of Conference on Global Movement for Justice, Peace & Dignity. Speakers:Dr. Chandra Muzaffar, Prof. of Global Studies, Universiti Sains Malaysia and President of JUST
- HE Dr. Ahmad Badr Al-Din Hassoun, Grand Mufti of Syria
- Dr. Richard Falk, Prof. Emeritus of International Law, Princeton University and United Nations Special Rapporteur for Palestine.
- Prof. Dr. Bekir Karliga, Advisor to the Prime Minister and President, Civilian Studies Center (MEDAM), Bahcesehir University, Istanbul.
- Mr. Khairy Jamaluddin, Member of Parliament and Youth Chief, United Malays National Organization (UMNO) Malaysia