The Institute of Strategic and International Studies (ISIS) Malaysia invites applicants from suitable and qualified Malaysian citizens for the following positions:
- Master’s degree in Economics/Political Economy from a recognised university;
- At least seven (7) years of work experience in a direct or related field;
- Experience in policy making is an asset;
- Excellent command of English and good command of Bahasa Malaysia, both written and oral. (Knowledge of other languages is desirable);
- Proficiency in use of the Microsoft Office suite – Word, PowerPoint & Excel; and
- Knowledge of statistics, statistical analysis and basic econometric methods and packages;
- Good communication skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct independent in-depth research in one or more areas of economic specialization and interest;
- Monitor global, regional and national economic developments on a regular and timely basis;
- Make approved presentations and give reasoned and balanced opinions on economic issues;
- Assist in the preparation of high-level speeches, lectures and presentations;
- Plan and organize conferences, roundtables, seminars and forums on economic issues;
- Engage in project-lead fee-based consultancy work or special research assignments;
- Perform any other tasks as may be required by management.
In the carrying out of these duties and responsibilities, high standards of quality, professionalism, timely and integrity are essential.
All interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, copies of certified certificates, contact information of 3 academic/work references, along with recent passport size photos (non-returnable) in a sealed envelope to the following address
Human Resource Department
Institute of Strategic and International Studies (ISIS) Malaysia
No. 1, Pesiaran Sultan Salahuddin
P.O Box 12424
50778 Kuala Lumpur
or email to email@example.com